Fruits are the rich source of vitamins, iron, minerals and healthy supplements that are essential for the human being to live a healthy life. Fruits are also needed by the skin to look fresh and beautiful. In the modern world along with the development and comfort in many areas, there are some adverse effects of the advancement like pollution and global warming.
Contiunue Reading about Fruits Good for Skin in English
Pollution is adversely affecting the human health and skin that is why it became a sensitive issue that how to take care of the skin. For glowing skin, many skin care products are available in the market, but the natural skin care products are more beneficial. Natural ways to improve health and skin are free of side effects and very helpful. In this article, we are telling you about the fruits that are required by the skin and fruits that make your skin fresh.
Fruits Which are Good for Skin
- Apple is the king of healthy fruits and has amazing effect for the skin. Apple juice is excellent for the dry skin; it reduces the dryness of the skin and makes your skin wrinkles free. You can make it more effective by adding strawberry and banana in the apple juice which adds beauty and life to your skin.
- Apricot protects the skin from the harmful rays of the sun and its regular use makes you skin glowing.
- Lemon is most effective skin cleanser and whitens the skin complexion as well.
- If your skin is oily, fruits like banana and papaya should be eaten whereas coconut should be avoided. As papaya and banana have less oil whereas coconut increase oil in the skin.
- Fruits are good for the digestive system and provide nutrition to the whole body systems.
- Fruit masks; banana mask and lemon juice remove dust from the skin and give a shine.
- Orange has collagen and is rich in vitamin C that improves the skin complexion and tightens the skin. Orange peel in dry form (powder) can be used as a scrub for fair complexion.
- Rich antioxidant papaya has the enzyme known as “papain” that protects skin cells and improve skin texture. Papaya juice or the papaya mask makes your skin to look awesome and fresh.
- King of summer fruits “mango” is beneficial for the skin as well, because it has vitamin A and is antioxidant that slows down the aging process.
Read Also Arq e Gulab: Rose Water Benefits for Skin in Urdu