Almonds are of many types and man has used them over many centuries to his benefit. Its oil is extracted from sweet and bitter almonds for a variety of use especially as medication and skin Care.
Sweet almonds are used as carrier oil and as a base for skin lotions while bitter almonds in cooking and making different drugs. Pure almond oil is one of the most popular oils used for facial and body massage. It is an excellent emollient and also helps the skin to balance water and moisture. Here in this article, we are offering you the different uses of almond oil to add to your beauty.
we are offering you The Different Uses Of Almond Oil As To Enhance Your Beauty in Urdu language below.
Almond Oil Uses:
- Almond oil can do an excellent job to reduce dandruff from your scalp. It is not only very effective in moisturizing your scalp but also provides energy to your mind to work well.
- If you hair are falling then you can try almond oil to cure your problem. Massage your hair roots with warm almond oil; it will increase the circulation of blood in your scalp and strengthen your hair. You can use this massage twice a week.
- Almond oil is a good natural moisturizer especially in winters because it provides plenty of moisture to the skin that has become dry due to the weather. Massaging your face with almond oil by your fingertips will make you look fresh and also keep your skin healthy and spotless.
- Almond oil has plenty of vitamin B and A in it that protect your body cells from damage and makes them strong to fight against different diseases.
- If you mix other oils like olive oil, coconut oil with almond oil in small amounts, it can become an amazing oil mixture for your hair and skin. You can massage your body with these mixed oils.
- Almond oil is suitable for all types of skin i.e. oily, dry, sensitive etc.
- If you are tired of using creams, lotions and even Botox worth thousands to get rid of those wrinkle likes on your face and neck, try using almond oil for a change. You will see some amazing results in a few weeks.
- Adding almond oil massage in your facial will reduce many years from your age giving you a younger looking and glowing skin.
- Another common and proven use of almond oil is to remove dust from face to add more vigor to your skin. Wash your face with a quality face wash and when it is dry massage your face with a few drops of almond oil for 15 minutes. It will remove dead cells, dust particles from your skin without any side effects.
- You can also massage almond oil on the skin around the eyes to remove dark circles around them. It can also help improve the quality of your sight.