Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was the founder and first Governor General of Pakistan. He was born in Karachi on December 25, 1876. He was a lawyer by profession and a president of All India Muslim League. His life was a true example of hard work and devotion. He brought many reforms in the sub-continent and his reforms become the cause of a big revolution of getting freedom from British. His words were so convincing and influential that all Muslims of India were inspired and motivated in endeavor to achieve the aim of making Pakistan.Before and after the emergence of Pakistan Quaid e Azam uttered many quotes to inspire and encourage Muslims in order to unite and strengthen them.
It is falsely understood that mother language of Quaid e Azam was urdu. He was born in Kasana family. His family use to talk in Gujarati at home. So the children learn to speak mostly in Gujarati and English language. As he left for England for higher studies, he becomes the fluent speaker of English. His mostly
Here are some of his famous mesmerizing quotes in English
- “There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the
other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two.
There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women.”
- “Expect the best, prepare for the worst.”
Quaid-e-Azam quotes about decision
- “I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a
decision and make it right.”
- “Think a hundred times before you take a decision, but once
that decision is taken, stand by it as one man.”
Quaid-e-Azam Quotes for Students & Youth
Students are the main asset of a nation and the father of our nation was well aware of that.That’s why he always advice and propel the students to work with enthusiasm and devotion. Here we have collected some of inspiring Quaid e Azam quotes for students and youth.
- Pakistan is proud of her youth, particularly the students, who are nation builders of tomorrow. They must fully equip themselves by discipline, education, and training for the arduous task lying ahead of them.
- Get out of tranquility and step in the practical life. Dedicate your faculties to seek improvement in every field to make the condition of people. It is only then we can be strong enough to counter threats to our nation and defeat our enemies.
-(To students of Bohar Karachi, January 13,1941).
- I insist you to strive. Work, Work and only work for satisfaction with patience, humbleness and serve thy nation.
-(All India Muslim Students Conference Jalandhar, November 15, 1942).
Quaid-e-Azam quotes on Education
Quaid e Azam was a visionary man. He knows the importance of education very well.
He always heeded very much towards the means and departments of education. Moreover
He addresses many times about the importance of education to youth and students.
- You must concentrate on gaining knowledge and education. It is your foremost responsibility. Political awareness of the era is also part of your education. You must be aware of international events and environment. Education is a matter of life and death for our country.
- When you have
got that light of knowledge by means of education and when you have made
yourselves strong economically and industrially, then you have got to prepared
yourselves for your defence -defence against external aggression and to
maintain internal security.
-(At the conference of the Punjab Muslim Students Federation, March 2, 1941).
- You have asked me to give you a message. What message can I give you? We have got the great message in the Quran for our guidance and enlightenment. (To NWFP Muslim Students Federation, April 1943)
Quaid-e-Azam quotes about Pakistan
On several occasions Quaid e Azam tells the strength and greatness of Pakistan to the nation that after how much endeavor and efforts they get freedom and how much freedom they have regarding to their religion and perspectives.
- There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan (Speech at Mammoth Rally, Lahore, October 30, 1947)
- You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place or worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed that has nothing to do with the business of the State.
- The story of Pakistan, its struggle and its achievement, is the very story of great human ideals, struggling to survive in the face of great odds and difficulties.
(Address at Chittagong on March 23, 1948).
Quotes on Patriotism by Quaid e Azam
For success of any nation it is mandatory for their civilians to be patriotic for their country.
So, how Quaid e Azam can leave this subject to guide nation. Quaid e Azam boost the patriotism of Pakistani people on many events .
- “Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us”
(To Frontier Muslim Students Federation June 18, 1945)
- “Our object should be peace within, and peace without. We want to live peacefully and maintain cordial friendly relations with our immediate neighbours and with the world at large.”
(LahoreAugust 15, 1947)
- “We should have a State in which we could live and breathe as free men and which we could develop according to our own lights and culture and where principles of Islamic social justice could find free play.”
(Address to Civil, Naval, Military and Air Force Officers of Pakistan Government, Karachi
October 11, 1947)
Quotes on Kashmir by Quaid e Azam
- “Kashmir is the jugular vein of Pakistan and no nation can allow its jugular vein to be held by the enemy”
Quotes of Quaid e Azam About Unity Faith and discipline
Quaid e Azam tells again and again on different occasions that unity, faith and discipline are keys to every nation’s success.
- “We are now all Pakistanis — not Baluchis, Pathans, Sindhis, Bengalis, Punjabis and so on — and as Pakistanis we must feel, behave and act, and we should be proud to be known as Pakistanis and nothing else.”
- “With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.”
Quotes on Corruption by Quaid e Azam
Pakistan came into existence with many efforts and sacrifices and corruption is that virus that can destroy any nation. Quaid e Azam addresses to the nation to cease that virus and do not let it penetrate to the veins of a nation.
- “Corruption and bribery are like poison and a horrible disease, which need to be put down with an iron hand”.
- “One of the biggest curses from which India is suffering – I do not say that other countries are free from it, but, I think, our condition is much worse, is bribery and corruption. That really is a poison. We must put that down with an iron hand and I hope that you will take adequate measures as soon as it is possible for this Assembly to do.”
Quaid e Azam died on September 11, 1948. With his devotion and visionary mind he alloyed the base of this foundation “Pakistan “in which we are living today. May he rest in peace.