Kidney Stones: Taking care of kidney stone and treatment depends on the size of the stone and its effects on the body. Human body is made up of organs that perform a variety of specialized tasks. A little detraction from the way each organ works creates counter-related problems for the whole body.
Kidney being an important part of the body is vital for smooth functioning of rest of the organs. It filters the blood, separating the minerals and wastes from it and then pushing the blood back in the body. Kidney excretes the waste material through the vessels in it but sometimes the chemicals block these veins. These blockings convert into stones known as kidney stones.
Due to these stones, kidney cannot filter the blood the way it should. These stones are different in sizes. If the kidney stones are small then there are chances of their removal along with the urine. But if its size is large then you have to get proper kidney stone treatment.
Kinds of Kidney Stones:
A common type of kidney stone is calcium stone and generally it is found in people of 20 – 30 years. It is made up of oxalate, phosphate and carbonates that a body gets from the foods like spinach and vitamin C rich foods.
Crystinuria is a hereditary disease and the reason of creation of this type of stone is the presence of excess of amino acid.
It is commonly diagnosed in women due to the urinary infection. It is of large size that completely blocks the veins.
Symptoms of Kidney Stones:
- Stomach and kidney pain
- Changed color of urine
- Bloody urine
- High body temperature
If you find these symptoms, you should immediately consult a doctor for kidney check up and blood calcium test.
Causes of Kidney Stones:
- Deficiency of water is the main reason of kidney stone. Due to lack of sufficient water, minerals and salts accumulate in the kidney to form stone.
- It can be a hereditary disease in some cases.
- Sometimes parathyroid glands produce extra hormones that further bring into being the calcium in excess.
- High protein and fibrous foods can also create stone in the kidney.
Home Remedies for Kidney Stones
There are some protective measures of kidney stone.
- One should drink 10 – 12 glasses of water daily to reduce the chances of production of kidney.
- Reduce the usage of salt in your diet because it supports the production of stone.
- Fruits are very good to keep you hale and healthy. If you are looking for a fruit to remove stone from your body then go for watermelon because it helps a lot in getting rid of kidney stones.
- A homemade tip is really helpful for the removal of stone. Take 4 liters of water, add “Tulci” in it, when 1/3 of the water gets dry then strain it. Add lemon and honey to drink it.