Sweating is a natural process; it helps the human body to maintain its internal temperature. Sweating helps to keep our body in within a certain balance. About 60% of our body consists of water and this water allows chemical and nutrients to move around the body.
The average temperature of the body is 37 degree Celsius. Our body needs to maintain this temperature to function properly. However, when body temperature rises above average, the sweat glands come into action. Sweat glands carry excessive heat energy on the surface of the skin in the form of sweat, which is blown away from the surface to normalize the body temperature. There are about one half million sweat glands distributed all over the body.
Sweating sometimes becomes irritating. It can soak our clothes and can make us smell bad. Mostly the parts under heavy sweating are face, armpits, hands and feet. Over sweating is a disease and should be diagnosed because it occurs when sweat glands are out of order. Excessive sweating is also alarming signs of diabetes and thyroid problems. There are many methods for controlling sweat. The primary method of controlling sweat is using Perfume, Body Spray or sweat controlling products. Stress and depression is another major cause of sweat. Staying in peaceful and friendly environment can help to avoid sweating.
There are many ways to get rid of sweating problems. There are many products available in the market to get rid of sweating problems but we will only mention natural methods to get rid of sweating problem.
- Drinking a lot of water helps a great deal to get rid of sweating problems. Water helps to normalize the body temperature hence it will keep body temperature low. It is advised to drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water a day to allow water to flush out excessive minerals and waste products out of the body.
- As mentioned above that stress is another major source of sweating. So try to keep yourself calm as much as possible.
- There are some foods as well which can contribute into excessive sweating. Cut down such foods and liquids from your diet. Some major intakes that cause excessive sweating are alcohol, sweets and caffeine.
- Avoiding hot drinks also help to get rid of excessive sweating like tea and hot coffee as the increase the temperature of the body.
- Another major cause of excessive sweating is hot water bath. Hot water bath increases the internal temperature of the body hence causes sweating.
- If you are a victim of sweating then it is highly recommended to keep a cold drinking water with you whenever you go out. Cold water will help to normalize the internal temperature of the body.