Grewia is a tiny fruit with huge beneficial power. Apparently it appears a small sweet and sour fruit but it actually boast numerous qualities and nutrition that play an awesome role in making someone feel healthy and fresh. Basically Grewia is summer fruit that reduces sun burn affects in the body. It is largely used by making its juice that really tastes good and is helpful in banishing hot weather affects. Grewia also plays role in curing some fatal diseases such as liver diseases, constipation, heat rashes and Malaria. Fully ripen Grewia is reddish meron in colour and its beautiful colour is really a plus point in increasing the appetite. Grewia’s extracts are also supposed to be helpful in curing from Hepatitis and other such diseases.
Falsa or Phalsa is a fruit which is called Grewia in English Language. (Falsa or Phalsa)
Amazing Health Benefits of Falsa.
let’s sneak a peek into the amazing health benefits of Falsa and how you can prepare the heavenly elixir from this summer special fruit.
Here are some amazing health benefits of falsa that you might not know:
- Falsa juice helps in relieving digestive problems like excess acidity and indigestion.Falsas contain 5.53g of dietary fiber per 100g. This makes them great digestives, going as far as to relieve stomach aches. Studies show that consumption of Falsas normalizes, and even maintains heart rate and blood pressure. This simple violet berry seems to have a host of therapeutic benefits on every system in the body. It is a major player in maintaining homeostasis with respect to body fluids.
- Raw falsa fruit is a blood purifier, normalizes heart rate, blood pressure and cholesterol levels. It relieves fevers, inflammations and blood disorders.
- Taking its role in respiratory disorders a level further, Falsa is often advised for patients who suffer from asthma, bronchitis, colds, coughs and sore throats. It is rich in a plethora of nutrients and minerals, including, but not limited to, magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium, carbohydrates and vitamins A and C.Hence, the fruit is a wonderful reliever of respiratory problems like asthma, bronchitis, cough, cold and sore throat.
- Falsa fruit and juice has been used to treat liver and gall bladder problems for centuries.
- The fruit contains an enough amount of nutrients and minerals, including, but not limited to magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, carbohydrates and Vitamin A and C. It is a great source of antioxidants which play a vital role in preventing cancer and when it comes to anti-aging ingredients, Research is clear: Antioxidants are essential in age deterioration.
- Falsa removes pimples, acne, skin dryness and cures anemia.
- The juice helps pass urine so it is recommended to use in cases of oliguria or low urine output. It is used as a treatment for burning micturition (i.e a burning sensation experienced while passing urine) and acidic urine which gives rise to stone formation.
Amazing Healing Uses with Directions:
Below are Falsa healing benefits:
- Stomach Pain: Roast 3 grams (about 1 tea spoon) carom seeds or “Ajwain”. Add 25 to 30 ml falsa juice (2 table spoons). Stir and warm a bit. Drink to relieve stomach pain.
- Burning eyes, urine, chest, stomach and sour eructation: Drink falsa juice daily.
- Weakness of stomach, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain: Add a little rose water to the juice. Add sugar to taste. Drink daily.
- Weak Heart: Take 50 ml juice (around ¼ cup). Add a pinch of rock salt and black pepper powder. Mix well. Add sugar to taste, stir well and drink for relief.
- Brain Weakness: Drink 50ml (around ¼ cup) juice every day.
- Respiratory Troubles, cold weather troubles and hiccups: Warm a little juice, add in a little ginger juice and rock salt. Dink for relief.
- Burning during urination: Take 25 grams of falsa, 5 grams of Amla powder, 10 grams of black grapes and 10 grams of dates. Grind all except amla powder. Soak all the ingredients in water at night. In the morning, add 20 grams of sugar. Stirr and strain the water. Divide the water into 2 equal parts. Take 1 part in the morning and one in the evening.
Last but not the least! Here is a special treat for all of you! After talking about the astonishing benefits of falsa fruit and falsa juice, let’s talk about how you can make the popular and heavenly falsasharbat. Here is the falsa juice recipe.