15 Miracle Foods for Healthy Sperm:
25 out of 100 men face the problem of low sperm production and thus find themselves unsatisfied with their performance in married life. If you are one of those 25 facing such issue in life, then I definitely have a compiled list of 15 miracle foods to boost sperm volume.
Yes! Of course, foods can help you rejuvenate and bring into sizzle again just as were the earlier days when you got married. So, what are you waiting for? Just plunge into this informative piece of writing and stay blessed.
Here below is the list of 15 foods for healthy sperm. These foods will surely help you in increasing your sperm count.
- Dark Chocolate: L-Argentine is an amino acid found in dark chocolate is known to increase semen volume and thus improves the orgasms’ intensity. You must better consult your diet adviser for the roper intake amount of aphrodisiac dark chocolate as an increased intake of chocolate can lead towards obesity and thus reduced testosterone level in the body that obviously cut down your sperm count.
- Garlic: Where garlic has been found as a great healing power against heart disorder and respiratory infections; a proper amount of it can boost up your sperm count as well. Garlic is allicin enriched; (a compound which improves blood flow to the male sexual organs) and brings sperm and semen count to its normal.
- Carrot: Vitamin A boosts up fertility and the sperm production in male, and carrots are a great source of Vitamin A. for better results, you must try salads consisted of carrots, red bell pepper and dried apricots.
- Oysters: Zinc is an essential mineral that plays an important role in improving testosterone levels and increases sperm count. Oysters are no doubt a rich source of Zinc, they help boost up your power of sexuality and there are definitely increased chances of conceiving earlier.
- Eggs: Eggs are high in protein and vitamin E and are considered to help in the production of healthy and strong sperm in the testicles. Vitamin E and protein are believed to prevent sperm cells from the harmful effects of free radicals, which may kill sperm. So forget not to include these essential proteins into your diet to enjoy a healthy sex drive.
- Bananas: An enzyme called bromelain which is supposed to increase male libido is mainly found in bananas. Bananas are also a rich source of Vitamin E which is definite to increase the level of energy in you to bring more stamina to enjoy an increased sexual power.
- Asparagus: Asparagus is Vitamin C enriched green vegetable which contributes a lot to make sperm healthy. It also protects sperm from damage.
- Spinach: Spinach is supposed to be a healthy source of folic acid which definitely boosts up sperm fertility and the increased chances of conceiving.
- Walnuts: Walnuts contain nutrients called Omega-3 fatty acids which lead to an increased sperm count and a healthy sex drive.
- Ginseng: Ginseng is found miraculous in increasing semen volume and curing erectile disorder.
- Turnip: Turnip roots, if consumed as a supplement, is thought to be great for making sperm healthier and increasing semen count both in man and woman equally to enjoy more and more.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds contain fatty acids that improve blood flow to the male reproductive organs. Pumpkin seeds also contain phytosterols which are known to improve testosterone production and thus the semen volume in male.
- Tomatoes: Lycopene a red carotene found in ripe tomatoes and watermelon is supposed to be great for healthy sperm count and energetic sex drive.
- Water: Taking plenty of fluids particularly drinking at least 12 glass of water copes with the problem of dehydration and thus increases semen volume and brings more fertility.
- Minerals: Deficiency of essential Minerals is also a main cause to lower sperm volume, so make an adequate amount of Minerals a part of your diet. Eggs, turkey, oysters, seafood, pumpkin seeds, beef, oats, lamb, yoghurt, nuts, barley, Selenium (beneficial to sperm motility and health),Brazil nuts, red meat, cottage cheese and poultry are ground sources of zinc and Minerals, so make them a part of your diet. If you are not satisfied with zinc or selenium quantity you are taking, a multivitamin can also prove helpful to bring your fertility to its normal.
The above mentioned 15 foods for healthy sperm are found miraculous against several other ailments too, so they promise you through a healthy lifestyle if you make them essential for you at any cost.