The most concerned part of the beauty of every man and woman is the face. And for facial beauty face skin is needed to give refreshing look. Skin is the most delicate layer of the body that is why it is essential to take care of your skin. Dry Skin adopts weather effects frequently that can also result in faded or pale skin complexion. Especially in winters, dry skin becomes rough that looks bad. Everyone wants to know about dry skin care tips which can be home based.
We are here to answer your questions and to solve your problem.
- Always prefer natural products and tips for solving your skin problems. Because natural products are very useful and give worthwhile results. So that, for dry skin care natural products are best to use.
- Sun light is very injurious to the skin so that women with dry skin should avoid the skin exposure to the sun especially direct exposure to the sun light. In winter take special care of dry skin because skin shrinks in winter and the complexion of the skin becomes dim. That is why it is advised to take intensive care of dry skin,especially in winters.
- Pores of the skin became close in this season and the chances of pimples increase in intensive weather conditions.
- Sunscreen lotion is very important to use. It acts as protective layer of the skin and saves skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Vitamin A & E are essential for dry skin. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables that are rich in vitamin E & A.
- To reduce the dryness, add few drops of dry milk or fresh milk in the bath water. It makes your skin very soft and you would love to touch your skin.
- Almond oil provides moisture to the dry skin and a glowing effect. Mix 8 – 10 drops of almond oil in bathing water and wash your body with it to have smooth skin.
- Facial skin is more sensitive than the skin of other body parts and weather conditions severely affect the facial skin. Therefore, protect your skin from bad effects of weather.
- Different kinds of moisturizing lotion and creams are available in the market that helps to reduce dryness. However, homemade natural tips are more beneficial for skin because natural products are free of side effects. A natural moisturizer that can be made by the following ingredients.
Vitamin E oil: ½ Tbs
Glycerin: ½ Tbs
Lemon juice: few drops
Mix up all above ingredients and apply on your skin daily.