Lifted up breasts highlight feminine figure and make her center of eyes. Some females often lose their figure beauty due to sagging breasts, the reasons behind which might be different among them. Some of the common reasons of sagging breasts are listed below first have an overview of the reasons then we will move towards how to tighten breasts or breast tightening or firming tips;
- Few ladies lose their feminine figure true texture due to hormonal disturbance.
- Breasts shape can also roll on change in few females after starting a new life(married life).
- Pregnancy effects much on breasts as milk production procedure starts in mother’s body.
- Breast feeding may also involve in getting breasts sagged and loosen skin of chest.
For further details on how to tighten breasts or to lift up your breasts go through this short but informative article.
How to tighten breasts after Pregnancy
Pregnancy roles strong to loosen up breasts skin as they pass through certain changes in different periods of time respectively milk production procedure and then breastfeeding after giving birth. It is not as easy as to reshape soon after pregnancy as the muscles are too much stretched from that of their normal stage. However with little extra care and few exercise steps can help you out this embarrassing condition. So its up to you how actively you concentrate on how to tighten your breasts as it seems quite difficult after passing through pregnancy as at that stage you often get lazy.
How to Firm up Sagging Breasts with Exercise:
Swimming works wonderfully against sagging breasts. Draw a swimming schedule in your routine and see your sagging breast firmed up after few weeks.
Tighten your breasts as quicker as you want after adopting push-ups in your exercise. Do not rise up your legs or shoulders from the floor during exercise. You are definitely going to firm up/tighten your sagging breasts with this easiest exercise in a short period of time.
Weight lifting :
Weight lifting in laid position can also help you tighten breasts naturally. Lift up weight in three steps, as lower as touching your breasts with your elbows at first step, the second step goes a bit upper near your shoulder and at third stage your lifted weight must go upper your head level. Repeat this breast tightening exercise at least 30 times in two sets of day.
Yoga postures to tighten breasts:
Yoga performs well in tightening breasts. Try the below given yoga postures in order to firm up your sagging breasts;
- Utthita Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
- Uttanasana (standing forward bend)
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
- Shirsasana (Headstand)
- Viparita Karani (Inverted Leg Stretch)
- Ushtrashasana (Camel pose)
- Dwikonasana (Double Angle Pose)
Home remedies to firm up sagging breasts:
Some effective home remedies to lift up/ firm up sagging breasts are suggested in the following which are surly going to hell you out tighten breasts naturally. So here we go through these simple but effective breasts tightening tips
- Take an equal amount of yogurt and vitamin E (available at medical stores). Mix both ingredients well till it makes an equal paste. Now apply this paste on your breasts and start massaging with your finger tips in circular movement till the end of at least 30minutes for best and quicker results. After this leave this for almost more 40minutes to let it get absorbed. In last step take Luke warm water mixed in rose water and wash out that greasy paste. This home remedy works as emergency results/ mean you will find your breasts well tighten after applying this technique from day 1st.
- Beat white liquid of an egg in cream apply this paste under your breasts for about 40minutes. Take the juice of an onion with double amount of fresh water and wash out breasts with this water. This home remedy works well to lift up your breasts.
- Take ¼ cup of fenugreek powder and make a paste with help of water. Massage with this paste on breasts for 15 minutes and then leave for further 10 minutes. This tip is good to tighten your breasts as well as making good increase in breasts size.