Energy is the driving force of life and it’s because of the nutrition that we can move and accomplish many tasks; we get this energy to live from the food we have on daily basis so that we should take every good care of our diet or food supplements because if we do not eat fresh and healthy food, we cannot get the required amount of nutrients and we would not be able to live a healthy life. Inadequate and improper food items create many problems like fatigue or tiresome, weakness and many other diseases but that does not mean that one should start overeating and thinks that it is always healthy to eat more. Along with the need of healthy food, it is also important that one should make a schedule and eat on proper time daily; proper food on proper time.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
Here Below Overeating Effects are discussed in Urdu language, also useful and effective ways to avoid overeating are also mentioned in Urdu language.
Overeating is a very bad habit that leads to many health diseases and also affects on the routine matters. Let me explain in another way; you all know that when we eat something, you feel energetic & lively and can work quickly and efficiently, on the other hand if you eat much than you wish or need to eat, you feel yourselves lazy and dull. It is because of the fact that due to overeating your stomach cannot digest that food and that food convert into fats, which causes the increase in weight and many other diseases that are following.
- Heart diseases
- High blood pressure
- Kidney problem and many others.
We are providing you people some tactics and ways to avoid overeating
- Try to avoid eating unnecessary food items that you all eat just for the sake of fun and you can do this by keeping yourself busy in different routine matters so that you could not get time to indulge you in wasteful activities.
- Make a schedule and eat on proper time daily.
- If you are having the habit of overeating then try to avoid it but gradually, you should not go for dieting.
- Daily exercise will keep you fine and fit.
- Keep yourself busy so that you cannot get time to think about other activities.
- Take a proper gap between the timing of having food. You should eat the next food when you feel appetite.
- Sleep for sufficient hours i.e. 8 hours daily.