Cancer is a deadly disease and it needs time to be cured. The time taking procedure of the treatment of cancer is a stepwise process. Swallowed skin or body organ is the initial symptom of this fatal disease. And at this stage doctors recommend minor surgery and there is no need of Radio Therapy at the initial level because radiotherapy and chemotherapy are the treatment of later stages of cancer. It is important to remove the cancerous cells by burning them to avoid their growth. Various medication methods are used to stop the growth of cancer. Those medicines are divides in groups that are following.
- Anti Metabolites
- Anti hormones
- Alkylation Agents
Tamoxifen is recommended for the treatment of breast cancer.
Following medicines are used to stop production of testosterone in men.
- Amino Glutothemide
Alkylation Agents Medicines:
- Anti-metabolites Medicines
As it is said that precaution is better than cure so you all should take some protective measures to avoid the cancer.
- You should stop smoking and drinking to keep yourself away from cancers like tongue cancer, pile cancer, throat cancer, neck cancer, kidney cancer and lungs cancer.
- Sunlight has ultra violet rays that are very injurious to health. Sitting for a long time in direct sun light can cause skin cancer. Therefore, you should avoid direct exposure of your skin to the sun light.
- According to American Medical Journal of 2002, it was published that the oily and fatty foods do not directly contribute to the cancer but intake of such types of foods are linked to risk of cancer indirectly. These foods are indirectly linked to the cancer of rectum and bum.
- Women should have Pap smear tests yearly to prevent the cancer of the cervix.
- Women should have their breasts check up at regular basis so that you should stay updated with their health status. Along with other tests, you should go for blood test.
Read Also Rise in Skin Cancer: Reasons and Effects