Everyone likes strawberry and especially children are crazy for this fruit. Whether it is a strawberry cake, biscuits, candies or any other strawberry flavored product, children tempt to have it. It is the only fruit with the seed in its peel. It has fresh red color and good taste as well. It is liked in the whole world. It is being harvested in many countries of the world including France.
Advantages of Strawberry in English Here.
- There are at least 13% RDA dietary fibers in one strawberry. It is very good for digestive system and it helps to reduce blood pressure.
- It has chemical compound phenol that works as antioxidant. This antioxidant helps to reduce the production of uric acid in the body resulting in the appetite. Therefore, those people who do not feel hungry at times they should use strawberry.
- Strawberries have anti inflammatory granules which keep you safe from diseases of bones like osteoarthritis, atherosclerosis etc.
- Presence of vitamin c shows that it helps to avoid many diseases. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory create immunity against cancer.
- Eating 3 to four strawberries a day, it protects from weakening of eyesight.
- Magnesium, potassium and vitamin k in strawberry keep your bones strong.
- In March and April, it is easily available in market. Strawberry shake is very delicious and strawberry flavored ice cream comes at number 3 in flavors.
- Its mask is very useful for the freshness of face. With increasing the freshness, it also cleans the blood as well.
- Many experts have proved with research that the use of strawberry is very good for diabetes patients.
Read Also Imli: Tamarind Health Benefits
One can get strawberries from big stores throughout the year but fresh strawberries are available at the start of spring season. One should be careful while purchasing strawberries. The use of strawberry in fruit salad is very beneficial. It is very good for diet because it has fewer calories. It is also good for digestive system. For diet, it can be used with dairy products like milk or ice cream. It can be cultivated easily everywhere in the world. Sometimes it can cause allergy to the skin. It can be the reason for redness or spots on the skin. Therefore, people having this problem should avoid the use of strawberries.