Do you want to know skin care tips?
R u a true Beauty seeker?
Want a perfect, glowing and healthy skin
Then we are here guys, on your beauty call. . .
Before talking about skin care let us have a look at skin anatomy.
About our skin:
Skin covers almost all the parts of our body. It is the largest organ that has a total area of about 20 square feet. Our skin has three layers.
- The outermost epidermis that provides waterproof barriers and acts like a shield to our body.
- The middle one dermis that contains glands and hair follicles.
- And the deeper one hypodermis consisting of fats and connective tissues.
The outermost layer, epidermis creates our skin tone. There are special cells located in epidermis called, melanocytes that are responsible for our skin color.
Hence the skin protects us from surrounding conditions and protects our body from fluctuating temperatures, so it needs to be treated well and we should take proper care of it so that it may not get affected.
Some major Skin threats:
If proper skin care is not included in your routine then your skin can get affected with severe medical conditions or there may be beauty threats.
We need to do proper skin care to maintain its beauty and health.
Some of the harmful skin problems could be
- Skin burns
- Viral or fungal infections
All these conditions need proper medication along with the precautions but with some little effort and proper care we can protect our skin from diseases.
Other than severe medical conditions some general beauty attackers can also damage your skin.
They can be
- Brown Spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Dry or dull skin
- Oily skin
- Blackheads etc.
All these can be serious beauty threats.
What to do?
A good, healthy looking and glowing skin may be a dream for many but with our skin care tips, you will surely see the amazing results yourself.
Nature has coded everything and it is up to mankind to decode it for their benefit.
Proper care of skin can no doubt leads to a healthy and beautiful skin. With few precautions, and a little effort you can not only protect your skin from serious damage and diseases but also make it beautiful and gloomy.
Remember that different skin types need to be treated differently.
Yes, the skin has different types also and one should stick to their type especially they are having some skin treatment. Your skin type makes it easy for you to sort out what you need to do actually. One skin type treatment or tip may not work for other so it is better to know your skin first.
You may have one of these skin types
- Normal skin
- Oily skin
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin or
- Combination skin
Fitzpatrick scale may be referred to know your skin type.
After knowing your skin type now you can take further actions to protect and boost your skin health and beauty.
What is in our skin care and tips section to offer:
In our skin care and tips section, we will provide you with easy to use and must to do tips that will not only shield your skin from damages but will also help to maintain and boost your beauty. They are cost effective and need your little attention because we know that a healthy skin is a ticket to beauty land.
Here is a list of articles that you may refer to according to your need and choice …
So pick your tip and stay beautiful 🙂
- 10 Easy and Mind Blowing Tips to Get Healthy Skin for Men
- 5 Skin Care Tips to Control Oily Skin
- 4 Pregnancy Skin Problems That Can Be Serious Mess
- 5 Horrible Threats to Skin in Summers and Skin Care Tips to Ensure Protection
- Skin Care Tips for Sensitive Skin
- 8 Tips to Getting Rid of Oily Skin Naturally Forever
- Tips for Healthy Glowing Skin
- How to Get Rid of Dry and Itchy Skin
- Winter Skin Care Tips
- How to Get Rid of Oily Skin Naturally
- Best Vitamins for Healthy Skin
- How to Treat Oily Skin
- Face Cleansing: Benefits of Face Cleansing
- Tips for Glowing and Shinning Skin