Blackheads are also a type of pimples but they do not have outer layer and possess a black pointed tip. Oily skin, along with other problems, is very prone to blackheads. But this does not mean that people with normal or dry skin cannot have blackheads. Young girls and boys usually face this problem because at this age their body goes through many hormonal changes, which as a result causes certain skin problems. Therefore youth is more concerned about “How To Remove Blackheads”. This is why they need a lot of useful tips to remove blackheads that can help remedy various other skin problems.
Due to hormonal changes, pimple and blackheads appear on the skin and generally, people use chemical based creams to remove pimples and blackheads. Chemicals always effect the skin badly. Both, acne and blackheads, have the same cause; excessive production of oil by the oil producing glands that results in open pores getting clogged by the oil. Dust particles also get stuck in these open pores which when reacts with oil turns into blackheads. There are various other reasons of blackheads growing on the skin, however they can be prevented by:
- Paying proper attention to your skin. Wash your face at least thrice a day because poor hygiene creates blackheads.
- Using quality products on your skin. Usage of cosmetics of inferior quality is very injurious to the skin; purchase these products very carefully.
- Having a healthy diet. Skin needs a lot of care to remain healthy and diet plays a vital role in this regard. That is why you should eat healthy food and avoid the food items that are having high fats and oil like rice, spicy foods etc. Prefer to eat fresh fruits, vegetables and drink eight glasses of water daily to clean your skin.
If your skin is oily and you are having blackheads on the face, you do not need to worry about that. You can get rid of black heads by simple tips in no time. Never remove blackheads with your finger or nails; it damages your skin and leaves dark spots. To remove blackheads try following homemade tips.
- Take a potato and grind it. After that, massage your skin with it, especially massage on the chin and nose for 15 minutes, let your skin dry and then wash off your face.
- Grind some mint leaves, make a paste of it by mixing some water in it, and apply it on your face. When it gets dry, wash your face. You can use this tip daily.
- Turmeric powder is very good for the healthy skin. For shiny and clear skin, make a paste of coriander and turmeric powder, apply on the face and neck then wash after 20 minutes. It will not only bring a natural glow on your skin but also remove blackheads before you know it.
- Lemon is natural bleaching agent that also controls the oil of the skin. Apply lemon juice at night before going to sleep and wash your face in the morning. It stops the growth of blackheads and pimples to much extent.
- Tomato paste is very effective to remove blackheads and for better result apply this mask daily.
- Aloe Vera has magical effect to remove dark spots, pimples, white heads and blackheads; apply aloe vera pulp on the face twice a week for the desired result.
Article on How to Remove Blackheads in Urdu language is mentioned below.