Kajal is an awesome eye cosmetic product and we can say that it is the most favorite cosmetic of every young girl. It defines the shape of eyes & makes them more prominent & charming.
Women use eye pencils & Kajal to beautify their eyes. You can use Kajal anytime & anywhere and it will make your eyes irresistibly attractive. However Kajal of blue & green Color can also be used with dresses of lawn in summers.
Kajal gives a very soft look to your personality & maintains a great spark in your personality. But to apply Kajal is an art and you should be careful while applying Kajal. We are giving you some tips to apply Kajal properly.
- Wash your eyes thoroughly before applying Kajal.
- Dry your eyes and massage with moisturizing cream around your eyes. If your skin is oily then you can use face powder around your eyes or can remove extra oil with the help of tissue paper.
- Apply Kajal inside the lower lid of the eye and then on the upper eyelid. Make sure that the Kajal tip is not very hard to hurt the eye. You can also draw a line around your upper and lower eyelid to make your eyes more prominent.
- You can also extend the Kajal line according to your own or ¼, ½ or ¾ of the eye.
- Eye pencils and liquid Kajal are also available in the market. You can also easily make Kajal at home by mixing soot of oil lamp in butter and keep it in refrigerator.
- Black gel liner looks beautiful but never use Kajal of low quality.
- Place you Kajal in refrigerator or in cool place. It will give a fine look to your eyes.
- You can also make the Kajal at home. Kajal making is a simple and short process. Thing required to make Kajal are castor oil, lamp (diya), plate and two bowls. Add castor oil in lamp and burn it. Place diya in center of these bowls n the cover it with plate. After 20 minutes remove the plate and scrap the soot from plate with knife and put in a dry jar. Now add 2, 3 drops of ghee to the soot and mix it thoroughly and store it in any small jar or box. Your Kajal is ready to use.