It is the earnest desire of not only women but also men to have black shiny hair naturally at home. There are some factors which are the reasons for weak and dull hairs. These factors are as follows:-
- Unhealthy life style
- Dying hair
- Heating Tools
Hairs become weak when the outer layer of the hair gets damaged in which contains natural oil.
There are several ways to have shiny, strong and black hairs naturally. But these methods need some effort for the better results. Applying the natural methods is better because these have long lasting effects compare to the commercial ways.
Use of Coconut Oil
Coconut is the great source of protein and potassium. By using coconut oil you will have healthy strong and shiny hairs as well as coconut oil is also helpful in repairing the damaged hairs and encourage the growth of new hairs. Coconut also keeps your scalp healthy and strong.
Use of Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is equally valuable as coconut oil for having shiny and black hairs. Use coconut milk on your hairs and leave this for few minutes and then wash it with plain water.
Use of Eggs
We can have long, silky, strong and shiny hairs at home naturally by using eggs in different ways. Egg contains rich nutrients like sulfur, phosphorous, zinc, selenium, iodine and iron which plays a vital role for having strong and shiny hairs. We can use the egg by mix its white portion into olive oil and honey. Then use this mixture/mask on your hairs/scalp and leave it for twenty to thirty minutes. After this wash your hairs with shampoo and water as usual. Repeat this process for once a week.
Use of Honey & Milk
How to get glossy shiny hair naturally? We have another way of completing this task which is by usage of honey with milk. Take one tablespoon of honey then mix it with milk. Apply this mixture/mask on your hairs and leave it for one to two hours then wash it with water along with of your choice.
Use of Amla (Gooseberry)
Amla or Indian Gooseberry contains a lot of vitamin C which is very useful for getting long and shiny hair. We can use Amla in the powder form with some juice of lemon or we can use its juice also. Mix two teaspoons of juice and lime juice then apply it on your hairs. After applying it on your hair you will have to wait till your hairs get dry then wash your hairs.
Use of Apple Cider Vinegar
To have shiny, long and strong hairs wash your hairs with Apple Cider Vinegar after using shampoo. This tip will not only make your hair strong and shiny but also increase the growth of your hairs by cleansing the scalp and maintaining the Ph balance of the hair.
Maintaining the Diet Plan
Your diet plays a vital role in the health of your hairs. Your diet must consist of lots of vitamins, vegetables, fruit, proteins, omega-3 fatty acids, phyto nutrients, eggs, chicken, kidney beans and soya beans etc.
These extra tips will help you in satisfying your desire of having silky shiny hair.
- Avoid shampooing frequently as it may lead to dry hair.
- Regularly go for trimming to avoid split ends.
- Brush your hair gently and don’t comb while your hair is wet as it damages your hair.
- Practice honey hair sprays for dry hair as it will add extra shine to your hair.
- Continuously cover your hair with a scarf while going out to protect your hair from sun and pollution.
- Never use hair products, which contain sodium lauryl sulfate as it leads to hair loss.
- Always check the label and go for products which contain organic ingredients Instead, allow your hair to dry naturally while purchasing shampoos, conditioners, and serums.
- Use conditioners every time after using shampoo, which helps in nourishing and moisturizing the hair.
- Never sleep with wet hair as it increases hair loss.
- Sidestep taking the stress, which affects the health of the hair and leads to hair loss and dandruff.
- Use plenty of water, which helps to moisturize your body as well as the scalp.
- Kneading your scalp and hair with coconut oil, sunflower, and wheat germ oil regularly.
- Rub on mayonnaise or yogurt often to your hair as they work as natural conditioners, which help to keep your hair soft, smooth and shiny.
- Frequently go for hot oil treatments for maintaining healthy scalp and hair.