Sometimes a combination of healthy and notorious foods affect badly on our body only because of the combination that we make unknowingly. Along with that, wrong food combinations also cause food poisoning, stomach-aches nausea or many other similar problems. When two or more foods having different taste and energy effects are consumes together, they can overload the stomach, which results in inhibition of enzyme systems and production of toxins.
When the same foods are eaten separately, they are not only quickly digested but also provide energy. It is important to realize such food combinations and avoid them. Here is a list of foods that shouldn’t be eaten together. Read it carefully and never eat them together in your daily diet especially if you have a weak digestive system.
- Don’t drink milk with acidic foods.
- Don’t eat banana with milk
- Don’t eat Nigella, Honey, Fish and meat with milk.
- Don’t add lemon, vinegar or tamarind (imli) in milk before drinking it.
- Don’t eat jiggery (gur) by mixing it with milk.
- Don’t eat hot chapatti with yoghurt
- Don’t eat honey by mixing it with equal proportion of water.
- Applying honey on watermelon to make it more sweet is also dangerous in fact eating honey before or after eating watermelon is also equally dangerous.
- Don’t eat eggs with yoghurt
- The combination of pickle with yoghurt is also dangerous.
- Eating fruits like watermelons and bananas with egg is also dangerous.
- Eggs do not form a healthy combination with beans, fish, milk and meat either.
- The combination of cherries with milk is extremely dangerous for the body. It can even cause the death. The most famous death by eating cherries with milk is of President Zachary Taylor who died in 1850.
- Always eat potatoes or other vegetables in the potato family after cooking them. Eating them raw can cause toxicities.
- Beans contain toxin especially kidney beans. Always eat kidney beans after soaking them in water overnight.
These are the only some of the most popular dangerous food combinations that we have mentioned there are many other as well. Most important thing is to understand the nature of your digestive system. Sometimes a stable food combination which is not dangerous to some people is dangerous to another. For instance digestive system of some people cannot digest the liver of a goat (kaleji), it causes them allergy. So it is important to know yourself that which food combination is hard for your digestive system to digest. It is not necessary that whatever you are not able to consume is the same for everyone. However, in all cases, prevention is better than cure.