Brown spots on face are basically the gray to brown patches or scars on a face. These are flat, brown, gray, or black spots on the skin. They are also called as liver spots, senile lentigines, sun spots, melasma and aging spots.
Mostly people get these brown spots on their cheeks, bridge of the nose, forehead, chin and above their upper lip. But some body parts are also the central point of this major skin disease. These scars are different in sizes.
What Are the Causes of Brown Spots
Brown spots or sun spots appear on a skin as patches due to the greater exposure of skin to the sunlight. When the skin is exposed to the sun, it increases the production of cells commonly known as melanocytes that become the cause of increasing the ratio of melanin in the skin. The skin color changes into darker shades of brown.
Aging, genetics or some hormone changes are also the reason of these major skin pigmentations on the face.
Some factors like stress, pregnancy, vitamin deficiencies and weak liver functioning may become the contributors of this skin issue.
Lack of vitamin C or B12, smoking, birth control pills and improper skincare ways are also the major factors of increasing the brown patches on face and even on the body.
Treatments Required to Cure the Brown Spots on Face
As the technology is changing day to day, new treatments are also on the way to recover different diseases. Lasers and Intense Pulsed Light devices are widely used for the treatment of brown spots on face or body. These treatments are the safest and effective treatment choice as they never damaged the other cells in the skin.
1. Laser Treatment:
Lasers are the most advanced medical device to deal with the brown patches or sun spots. Laser devices will remove the pigments cells melanocytes without damaging to other skin cells. The patient should have to take the 2 to 3 sessions in order to get the best results.
2. Intense Pulsed Light(IPL) Photo Rejuvenation
The Intense Pulsed Light device was created to treat many skin issues. It is one of the best options to choose for the treatment of brown spot. The objective of the IPL treatment is to make your skin color balanced by decreasing the irregular brownish and blackish shades that you have developed on your face due to aging or sun exposed.
An additional effect of IPL is that it will also give your skin the more glowing and youthful touch. This treatment will just take 15 to 30 minutes. After taking the complete series of 4 treatments of IPL you will definitely feel the difference.
3. Other Medical Methods to Remove the Brown Spots
Other treatments that are also helping to remove the brown skin spots are
- Medical Microdermabrasion.
- Chemical Peels.
- RevLite Laser Peel.
- Fractional matrix CO2 Laser.
- Medical Grade Skin Care products.
The above-mentioned treatments help to make the texture and color of your skin more natural.
How to Get Rid of Brown Spot on Face Naturally (Home Remedies)
Brown spots mostly appear on exposed skin areas like the face, back, neck, chest, shoulders, and hands.To lighten up the brown spots try few easy and affordable along with best results home remedies at home.
1. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is the best option to use for the treatment of brown spot naturally. It has the bleaching functionality that can help to get rid of brown spots. It also gives the smooth, soft and clear skin.
- Apply the lemon juice simply on the affected area and leave it for 30 minutes before rinsing it, off with cold water. Repeat this easy home remedy twice daily for about two months. If your skin is sensitive then use rose water or honey with lemon.
- Another way to use lemon is the make its scrub and apply on the affected areas. Mix enough sugar in lemon juice to make its paste and then apply on your skin. Rinse it after 5 to 10 minutes. You can also add olive oil to this mixture.
2. Butter Milk
- Apply buttermilk on the brown spots along with the cotton ball. Leave it for a few minutes before washing it with water. If your skin is oily, then add some lemon juice in the buttermilk.
- Another option to use buttermilk for the brown spots is that mix four teaspoons of buttermilk and two teaspoons of tomato juice together and apply it on the sun spots areas. You will get the good results.
3. Aleo Vera
Aloe vera has healing properties. It is excellent for getting rid of brown spots.
Gently rub the fresh Aloe vera gel on the spots.Leave for 30 minutes before washing the area with cold water. Repeat twice and within a month.
If the fresh aloe Vera gel is not available then you can use aloe Vera juice that can be easily purchased from the market.
4. Castor Oil
Castor oil is the best for removal of brown spots on face and body. It will be more benefited from using with vitamin E oil, coconut oil, olive oil and almond oil.
- Use a cotton ball and apply castor oil with them on your brown skin spots. Gently massage the area for a few minutes. Leave it on for few hours and then wash it. Apply the castor oil in the morning once and then at night in order to fade the brown skin spots and to get the skin tone even.
Yogurt is one of the easy and quick ways to remove the brown spots on the face and body.
- Take the 1 tablespoon of yogurt. 2 teaspoons of ground oatmeal and 1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice. Mix yogurt, lime juice, and oatmeal together. Apply this paste on your brown spots. Leave for the half hour. Wash it with cold water. Do this daily for a week and then twice a week for 2-3 months to get the excellent results.
Best Dark Spot correctors to use for removal of brown spots on face
There are lots of best cosmetics or creams that can be used to fade or remove the brown spots on the face or even on the body too. In the market, many good products are available for curing the sun spots or brown spots.
- OriflameOptimals Even out Night
- Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum.
- Sunday, Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream.
- Shiseido White Lucent Micro Targeting Spot corrector.
- Nivea Men dark spot reduction cream.
- Aroma magic Vitamin E Nourishing Cream.
- Nomarks Cream.
- Richfeel anti blemish
- FadeOut Extra Care.
- Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector.
Tricky Ways to Deal With Brown Spot on Face or Body
The dark spot on face or body or the age spot make us just like a monster. It gives us awful looks. So the people start thinking about the ways to get rid of these scary dark brown or aging spots. So there is a good news for all those who want to get rid of brown spots on face and body. The tricky remedy is just available in your kitchen.
The quite easy way to remove the dark spots.Before discussing this quick tricky way, let me clear the most important factor about these funky looking patches that appear on the face. The UV rays are the most common reason behind these brown spots.
This can be due to the factor that people spend lots of time outside without wearing the sunscreen or from spending the time in tanning beds, which gives intense UV exposure.
The more sunlight means, increasing numbers of melanin in the body. Try to avoid the sun rays.But once you become the victim of brown spots on face or body then try out the ways that are possible for you to adopt.
The tricky way to get rid of brown spot on the face is your kitchen route map. Onion juice is that tricky way. Onions contain antioxidants that help fight free radicals, into especially in the top layer of skin.
Chop the fresh onion and put it in the Ziploc bag. Crush the onion and blend in a blender. Blend the onion with a ½ cup of apple cider vinegar until it gets smooth. Soak the cotton ball in the solution and apply on the brown skin spots. You will get the amazing results by this tricky way.
So brown spots on the face and body are now not the biggest skin issue. You can easily get rid of these aging and sun spots. You can enjoy your beauty by taking those above-mentioned ways that are easy and within the budget limits.