In order to retain feminine elegance and beauty, hand and feet care is very important. These two are the most important parts of the human body. Hands manifest the cleanliness of a woman and similarly feet play an indispensable role in overall beauty of a woman. These hand care tips in Urdu are given below will help you take care of the skin of your hands and feet.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
These hands and foot care tips in Urdu are according to the type of skin for example dry, oily and sensitive types that guide you how to keep your hands soft and to avoid skin related problems.
Following are the major reasons of various problems of hand and feet.
- Poor hygiene will damage the skin. Hand infection can also be the result.
- Extra fitting or tight shoes should be avoided because these shoes can create lines and marks on the feet other than causing fungal infection.
- Due to severe cold weather, the skin becomes dry and damaged.
- Use of bad quality cosmetics can also cause various skin problems and may even lead to cancer.
- For the beautiful hands feet, it is necessary to keep your skin healthy and glowing. You should moisturize your skin twice a day especially in winter.
- If you have lines on your feet or hands, use of olive oil is very good. Massaging olive oil helps in the removal of dark lines and patches from your skin.
- Direct sunrays are also very harmful for the skin. You should apply sun block on the hands and feet; it protects from sunrays. SPF 60 is a good sun block.
- Massage your hands and feet with oil for ten minutes daily then wash them with warm water. You can also use massage cream instead of oil for the massage. It relaxes your body and skin and makes your skin looking fresh and revitalized.
- To remove dead cells of the skin, mix glycerin, rose water and lemon juice and apply this mixture daily on your hands and feet.
- For beautiful and soft hands and feet, it is important to cleanse your nails because dirty nails mar the entire look of your personality. Clean and trimmed nails beautify your hands and make you look decent and clean.
- Nail polish can be a good addition but quality of nail polish matters a lot. Using nail polish of inferior quality makes the nails turn yellow.
- Take 1 tbsp of milk powder, ½ tbsp honey, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and mix these ingredients. Apply this mixture on hands and feet for 20 minutes then wash off. You can do this twice a week to bring a natural glow to them.
- Regular manicure and pedicure are also important for the skin.
Taking care of your body is very important and it does not take much time if you give proper attention to your body regularly. There are many natural ways that you can adopt to look as beautiful as you deserve, all you need is a little care.