Body Care is an essential part of our daily lives. It refers to taking good care of every part of the body and skin. Of all beauty solutions, home remedies is a proven way to beautify skin of your body and to keep it healthy. We provide you here some top of the line homemade body care tips in Urdu and English using natural ingredients that you can apply at your home easily by yourself.
Click Here to Continue Reading in English
- Body massage before bath is very good for relaxation of muscles and it also removes dryness and provides moisture to your skin. For such purposes a number of quality body oils are available in the market.
- To remove the dark spots of your skin, take a lemon, cut it into two halves, rub it on the dark spots; it helps a lot. People with sensitive skin should avoid the use of lemon because lemon juice has citric acid, which is harmful to sensitive skins. Lemon juice removes extra oil from skin so people having dry skin should also avoid lemon.
- To make your body parts fresh and glowing, which are exposed to the direct sunlight, try this mask on. Make a paste by mixing turmeric powder, chandan powder, peels of orange (in dry form), almond powder, rose water or yogurt (for oily skin), and almond oil (for dry skin). Now apply that on your facial skin, neck, hands and feet and leave it for 15 minutes. After that wash it with cool water. This body care tip can work wonders on your entire body.
- “Ubtan” can be used as body cleanser because it has capability to make your complexion fair and beautify your skin as well.
- For oily skin, use the mixture of following natural ingredients. Take coriander powder, mint leaves (grounded), lemon juice, and yogurt and gram flour and make a paste of them. Now apply this paste on your hands, feet, face and neck and massage for 20 minutes. Wash it afterwards.
- Coconut oil is a good protector of the skin. Massaging coconut oil at night time can bring some extra shine to your skin.
- A key body care diet tip is reducing the use of salt in your daily diet.
- Water is very important for all skin types, so we suggest you to drink as much water as you can.
- Smoking is injurious to health and can cause skin cancer as well.
- Spicy and oily food items are not healthy for skin, so you should not eat butter and eggs etc.