The secret behind a flawlessly beautiful skin is often rose water. Without doubt, rose water can protect your skin from a number of skin problems and ailments. This is how a great number of people maintain a healthy skin. In fact, rose water is not just good for your external skin, but it is also beneficial for the internal systems of your body, thereby turning out to be a source of relaxation to you.
In order to get rid of skin ailments and maintain a beautiful skin, rose water can be used in the following ways.
- If any part of your skin is inflamed or is suffering from irritation, rose water is the best remedy to soothe it.
- Rose water can also be used as a skin cleanser. It removes dirt and bacteria from the skin and gives it a radiant glow.
- Often, men get cuts on their face after shaving. These cuts can be treated by using rose water. In fact, rose water has the ability to heal all kinds of cuts and wounds on your skin and the wound scars do not look prominent.
- Rose water is best for people who have an oily skin. It helps you get rid of the excess oil, while retaining the skin’s necessary moisture.
- In order to retain the freshness of your skin, wash your face with rose water at regular intervals throughout the day. You can also dab some rose water on your face with the help of cotton balls. In this way, you remain fresh the entire day. Moreover, this practice also helps protect your face from wrinkles.
- Rose water should also be used before applying make up to your face. Wash the face with rose water before you put on the base. This gives an extra glow to the skin. Moreover, your make-up will stay on throughout the day without the need of re-touch ups.
- In order to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun, take some rose water in the palm of your hands and massage your face with it. If you do this at night, your skin will completely absorb the rose water and you will look young and beautiful for a long time.
- Soaking cotton in rose water and applying it on your face, neck, hands and feet helps you get rid of wrinkles and your skin looks great.
- Mix equal amounts of rose water, glycerin and rose oil extract. Lightly massage the face with this mixture. This will clean the pores and will help you get rid of spots and freckles.
- In order to get rid of pimples, mash a cucumber and add rose water to it. Apply this paste to your face for 15-20 minutes. Wash the face with cold water and dry it up.
- To get rid of pimples and blackheads, steam your face first to open the pores. Then apply a mixture of rose water and lemon juice on your face. In this way, your face will look glowing and beautiful.